I made my reservation online and on the same day, a lady called me to reconfirm (she mispronounced my name though *click here*).
What I liked from my dining experience at Prime:
- The bread and the 3 different kinds of butter.
- Lobster Bisque - we ordered 1 to share and they split it into 2 bowls for us.
- The steak - Sorry I forgot what I ordered but it was good. Better than Ryan's wagyu.
- Red wine - Sorry again, I forgot which wine I ordered.
- They actually took note that I was celebrating Ryan's birthday that night and they surprised him with a slice of cake with a candle lighted up toward the end of our dinner. I was surprised. The cake was yummy too.
What I didn't like:
- Service was slow although the waiters/waitresses were running around. It was hard for us to call them. Understaffed?
- We waited for almost an hour for our main course. Luckily our main was not a disappointment or else, I'mma kill them! Lol.
The old boy with his yummy birthday cake
It wasn't the best fine-dining experience for me but most importantly, Ryan's happy.
Total damage was MYR518.50.