The wedding ceremony and dinner reception was on the 16th of March, 2013. Oh what a tiring day but good memories!
This is the slideshow of the morning event that took place on the 16th March. I think Jon Low did a great job. We're still waiting for the rest of the pictures so there will be a part 2.
I wanted to post some videos of the wedding reception that my uncle from Canada recorded but my old and lousy notebook kept on shutting down due to over-heating each time I wanted to process it. I gave up. Lol.
People I want to thank:
1. Mummy and Daddy - For everything and I love you!
2. My in-laws, Mama and Papa - For everything and I love you too!
3. Brother, Colin - For the night event coordination and you did a great job emceeing for the night
4. Sister-in-law, May - For helping me to coordinate the night event
5. My beloved new sisters, Steffi and Eve - For everything, for helping Ryan and for coordinating the night event. You guys are awesome!
6. Maid of honor who is also my BFF, Jess Tan - For everything!
7. Bridesmaids, Daphne, Lena, Seowei and Pu Foong - You guys are really awesome!
8. Groomsmen, Kenneth, Alvin, Meow, Teh, Nicholas and Siang - Also awesome!
9. Cousin Edmund - For being the Chinese emcee for the night
10. To all the guests who attended the wedding - You made our day!